Hello friends and August 2020

Hi friends, It's been so long time ago when my vary last post posted to the blogger. But as the hit counter counted that you, my best friends are still visiting my blogger regularly. Thank for your time to visit me at this blogger. I was away from this blogger as I remember since I graduated from Politic and Administration institute in 2018. Gone no way, just I've back to my job at the hospital and concentrated with it as the hospital's administration had changed, especially the board Director, making a massive works have to complete, confusing with new system gonverned by new Director as well the whole system (making hospital going backward to somewhere 10 years ago, we were so crazy and so dissatisfied with it). What can we learn from this situation? Yes, I can say, we leart a lot from what happened in the last few years. I try to explain and compare the organization as the ship. The vital important of the ship is Captain who will steer the ship to destination with proper direction, smooth and of cause safety (ship doesn't sink to the bottom of the ocean). But support if you have a Captain who has a motocycle driving licence to direct your ship.... where is your ship going to, he/she can maintain the ship when the storm hits the ship... it's my question, what do you think? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜œ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

เบ›ັเบ”เบŠเบฐเบเบฒ: เบงັเบ”เบ–ຸ เปเบฅเบฐ เบˆິเบ”เปƒเบˆ. เบชเบฐเบ•ິเปเบก່เบ™เบซเบັเบ‡

เบ›ັเบ”เบŠเบฐเบเบฒ: เบšັเบ™เบ”เบฒเบ„ູ່เบกเบฒเบ”เบ•เบฐเป€เบเบ™เบžື້เบ™เบ–เบฒเบ™เบ‚เบญเบ‡เบงິเบ—ີเบชັเบ”เบˆเบฐเบงິเบžเบฒเบเบงັเบ”เบ–ຸเบ™ິเบົเบก

เบ›ັเบ”เบŠเบฐเบเบฒ: เบ„เบงเบฒเบกเบชเบณเบ™ຶเบเบ່เบฝเบงเบັเบšเบົเบ”เป€เบเบ™