That's we call "Eternity love"


Once upon a time, there was an old couple (both 80 years old) celebrating their 60th marriage anniversary at a very fancy restaurant.

A little fairy show up and said: “I’m so impress by your true love, I wanted to give each one of you a wish. Ma’am, what would you like to wish for? ”

Lady: “I want to have a cruise with my lovely husband to the rest of the world.”

Fairy: “Granted.” POOM….2 tickets showed up on their table.

Fairy: “Sir, what would you like to wish for?”

Old man: “Sigh…..sorry, honey please forgive me, I want to have a wife that is 60 years younger than me.”

The fairy was all mad, the wife was crying and sad.

Fairy: “OK, Granted.”

POOM….turned the old guy into 140 years old.


๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ˜‚

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

เบ›ັเบ”เบŠเบฐเบเบฒ: เบงັเบ”เบ–ຸ เปเบฅเบฐ เบˆິเบ”เปƒเบˆ. เบชเบฐเบ•ິเปเบก່เบ™เบซเบັเบ‡

เบ›ັเบ”เบŠเบฐเบเบฒ: เบšັเบ™เบ”เบฒเบ„ູ່เบกเบฒเบ”เบ•เบฐเป€เบเบ™เบžື້เบ™เบ–เบฒเบ™เบ‚เบญเบ‡เบงິเบ—ີเบชັเบ”เบˆเบฐเบงິเบžเบฒเบเบงັเบ”เบ–ຸเบ™ິเบົเบก

เบ›ັเบ”เบŠเบฐเบเบฒ: เบ„เบงเบฒเบกเบชเบณเบ™ຶเบเบ່เบฝเบงเบັเบšเบົเบ”เป€เบเบ™